“Check Out” a pass at the Poultney Public Library!
This summer you can borrow a free pass to Vermont State Parks, Historical Sites, area museums, and more!
A complete list of passes, and usage guidelines, is available at the circulation desk.
Here are the guidelines for borrowing a pass from our library:
- All passes at the Poultney Public Library are available only for card holders who are residents of, or property owners in, the Town of Poultney.
- Two (2) day check out. This pass will be due back to the library by closing time two days after you check it out.
- No renewals are permitted for passes.
- You may reserve a pass. Call 287-5556 to be put on the waiting list for the next available pass. The library cannot reserve the pass for specific dates.
- You will have 24 hours from the time the library calls you for pass pick-up. After 24 hours the pass will be made available for the next person in line.
- Limit of one pass (of any kind) per household at a time.
- Penalties for the late return of a pass to Poultney Public Library:
- One day overdue results in loss of pass privileges for 1 week.
- Two days overdue results in loss of pass privileges for 2 weeks.
- Three days overdue results in loss of pass privileges for the season and billing for pass replacement.
- Pass replacement fees vary, to find out the replacement fee for a specific pass ask a librarian.
Don’t forget to look at our full list of passes and yard games available for checkout!