Poultney Public Library will be re-opening Monday, June 15. Read on for our temporary operating hours and policies.
Poultney Public Library COVID-19 Policy
- Temporary Library Hours:
- Monday and Friday 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm*
- Wednesday 12pm-3pm and 4pm-7pm*
- *one-hour closure for cleaning and disinfecting
- Monday and Friday 10am-11am reserved for senior citizens and those who may be immune compromised
- Tuesday and Thursday closed to public, outdoor pick up available 2pm-4pm
- Saturday outdoor pick up available by appointment only
- Maximum Occupancy of 10 patrons
- Fabric face coverings required for library visitors. We will have them available for those that do not have one.
- Seating areas removed. No meetings or lengthy visits.
- Public access computer use limited to 15 minutes.
- Entrance through front door only. Access to other doors can be provided for accessibility issues on an as needed basis.
- Bathroom closed to public.
- Coffee station removed, no food or drink in the library.
- No in person programs until further notice.
- No donations of books or other sale materials until further notice.
- All returned library materials will be quarantined for 10 days.
All staff have completed VOSHA training. We are following VOSHA requirements for signage, health screening, disinfecting, etc.
The Poultney Public Library collects, maintains, and makes available to all members of the community resources that contribute to personal, educational and recreational enrichment.
Free Online Content:
The following free services are available to all Poultney Public Library card holders. Follow the links below to access online content. Please contact the Library for account numbers or passwords.