This summer you can borrow a free pass to Vermont State Parks!
Just ask at the Poultney Public Library.
The Parks Pass admits one vehicle holding up to eight people FREE to any Vermont State Park for one day.
Here are the guidelines for borrowing a pass from our library:
- The Parks Pass at the Poultney Public Library is available only for local residents of the Town of Poultney.
- Two (2) day check out. This pass will be due back to the library by closing time two days after you check it out. (e.g. If you check it out on Tuesday, it is due back on Thursday by 8pm.)
- No renewals are permitted for the Parks Pass.
- You may reserve the Parks Pass. Call 287-5556 to be put on the waiting list. The library cannot reserve the pass for specific dates.
- You will have 24 hours from the time the library calls you for pass pick-up. After 24 hours the pass will be made available for the next person in line.
- Limit of one pass (of any kind) per household at a time.
- Fees for the late return of the Parks Pass to Poultney Public Library:
One day late: $20.00
Two days late: $80.00
- Fee for lost pass: $80.00
For more information about Vermont State Parks: http://www.vtstateparks.com/
103 South Main Street
Waterbury, Vermont 05671-0601
Don’t forget, we also have passes for the VT State History Museum and VT State Historical Sites as well as a discount pass for Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center that is available for three day check out!